Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to help scale our incredible team and hit aggressive business goals across Southeast Asia. You’ll collaborate with managers and founders to understand and fulfill hiring needs across all departments and across all geographic locations in Southeast Asia. You’ll focus on increasing and maintaining the candidate pipeline, recruiting top talent, and bringing in the right talent at the right time.
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam and/or remote
Responsibilities and Duties
● Source candidates through a variety of standard and creative avenues including relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
● Build strong pipelines of leads and active potential candidates; nurture long term leads and manage relationships over time.
● Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs, calibrate throughout the process, update and report on activity and results from kickoff to close.
● Advise on job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements, market and work cross-functionally with Finance, Operations, and HR to ensure that we maintain a high close rate and market competitiveness.
● Post, maintain and track open roles; arrange interviews including scheduling at each stage as needed.
● Track, analyze and iterate on personal metrics throughout the process, including understanding where there are roadblocks and working through the recruiting leader to resolve them.
Qualifications & Skills
● B.A. or B.S. required
● Minimum of 1+ year of full-cycle recruiting experience (fast-scaling startup experience preferred)
● Native English speaker
● Team Oriented: your team is a priority for you; you care about our goals as a People organization, enable others to do their best work, and work together to come up with the best solutions
● Data-driven: regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders, and use data to problem solve and identify areas of improvement
● Resilient: you thrive in a fast-paced environment, with an aptitude for time management, organization and communication
● Proactive: you take initiative, follow-through reliably and work with a sense of urgency
● Creative Problem Solver: partner with hiring managers and teams to develop hiring strategies to drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent across the company, utilizing existing tools to source and discover new ways to engage candidates
● Curious: you are self-motivated and curious, seeking to improve your craft and to learn about the company, the teams you partner with, and how the recruiting team can help move the business forward
● Competitive salary
● Premium health insurance
● Work visa and temporary residence card provided
● 40+ days of paid leave
● Overseas transition support
● Free gym membership
● Impact-driven culture
● Professional growth opportunities