As the Director of Sales, you have a proven sales record of successful software sales to the largest Enterprises. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform Enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes for customers worldwide.
- As a professional sales leader, you will bring plans and strategies to achieve the overall company goals and specifically your personal goals of revenue, growth and market share, while at the same time taking care of the overall growth and success of a successful regional operation.
- As a member of the Sales Team, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth, and market share. You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects. You will work cross-functionally with experienced Services and Product Managers.
- Help define the optimum structure for Sales, hire and develop talent, to support our ongoing growth and to create and maintain a continuous culture of success and achievement within the team.
- A large majority of your time will be customer facing to ensure the success of your team and developing key relationships that will also allow you to measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, Global Services and the rest of the management team.
- Have an excellent understanding of technology, especially in process improvement and process automation.
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Have an exceptional drive and energy – this role requires a very high degree of independence, with massive opportunities to lead and shape our strategy as we grow our team in the region.
- Excellent track record in meeting sales targets/quotas for a product company like SAP, Oracle, Salesforce etc.
- Ability to communicate well with C-level executives from the customer side
- Having a good network in the industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and Proven Success in a Sales Role
- (Asset) Experience with other IT Automation products in previous jobs