Web engineers at Goers take the central roles in utilizing the full potential of web technologies to build highly usable, interoperable, and performant web applications. You will help us build reliable, cross-platform web applications with great user experience and usability. You may also be responsible in developing not just front-end but also back-end.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
We are looking for someone with:
- Have high competence in data structure, algorithm, and software design.
- Experience implement design pattern + clean code is a must.
- Passion in software engineering, especially in building rich applications.
- Comfortable working in server and client side of our web application.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things.
- A constant drive to learn.
- Strong sense of responsibility and good teamwork.
- S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.