The Acquire Group is one of Australia's most recognized media brands during an exciting time of growth.
As Financial Controller you will have exposure across the entire group, as a result this role carries with it a high level of responsibility, interactivity, and subsequent career learning and progression opportunities. Reporting to the CFO your main objective will be to manage and direct all aspects of financial management for the group.
- Oversee and drive the processing of accounting and month end reconciliation, resulting in accurate and timely accounting information.
- Preparation of the CFO report - commentary on results, cash and debt level, treasury position and business unit reports.
- Maintenance and development of the accounting systems partnering with IT.
- Maintain close cooperation with Group Finance, working closely across the business.
- Developing strong and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including the auditors.
- Must be CA qualified (Big 4) with proven experience working in a group finance role with ASX exposure.
- Have the ability to conceptualize and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- You will have excellent analytical skills and the ability to communicate and partner with stakeholders at all levels.
- Personality is key and I'm after someone with a real entrepreneurial business head, an outgoing and problem solving nature, the ability to work with initiative and importantly someone who can contribute to the sense of fun.