The Research Analyst will be an early employee of EICPL, which is Equal Innovation’s Indian organization, and will lead and assist with research projects related to the organization’s core objectives. The Analyst will identify startups, conduct research on their impact in the field and publish assessments of the innovations, technologies and research areas for clients. The Research Analyst will work remotely in India but will work closely with the US organization.
- Conduct fact-based research and analysis
- Assist with publication of research commentaries and papers
- Prepare materials that summarize data and draw conclusions to support key client discussions
- Evaluate policy impact of new technologies
- Evaluate best partners, funders and investors for technology
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in the humanities or basic sciences from reputable university with experience in policy, research and data management
- 1-2 years work experience, which could include internships
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work individually, remotely, but also in teams.
- Ability to use social media effectively