Bar Pop works closely with a selection of WA’s major festivals and events, managing bars and logistics across Western Australia, including Falls Festival, St Jerome's Laneway Festival, Fringe World Festival, WA Day Festival and Pineapple Club.
A member of the growing Commercial & Marketing team and reporting to the Head of Commercial and Marketing, this role is responsible for the overall overall management of digital marketing communications for Bar Pop and its events including Ice Cream Factory Summer Festival.
- Manages the planning, execution and review of digital marketing processes for Bar Pop events and the organisation itself including campaign strategy, timelines and budgeting, content creation, digital advertising, community management, analysis and data management.
- Works with the Media & Communications Manager on the overall marketing and communications strategy and activities for all internal and external events and brands.
- Works with creative and design teams on creation and roll-out of assets for all marketing and promotional activities, inclusive of providing appropriate briefings and ensuring relevant deadlines are met.
- Undertakes basic design and content management related tasks in Adobe Suite, MailChimp, and web CMS when required, with an ability to create digital content on an ad-hoc basis.
- Acts as the key driver in leading the organisation from a digital standpoint, analysing data, identifying trends and providing insights and opportunities for business improvement and growth.
- Works closely and assists the Media & Communications Manager and Partnerships Manager on the overall marketing and communications activities for internal and external events and brand partners.
- Highly in-depth knowledge of digital advertising and content creation, particularly across social media, email and display, with significant experience in digital campaign optimisation, sales funnels and working with customer databases.
- Significant experience in digital marketing and content creation for a 18-35 year old market, with particular regard for festivals, events and music brands.
- Proven performance in overseeing marketing campaigns, particularly within the festival/events, promotions and music/arts landscapes, with a passion for identifying new and emerging industry trends and technologies.
- Strong digital marketing data analysis skills with experience in providing insights and opportunities for improved sales performance and business improvement.
- An eye for creating and maintaining a strong brand identity and compelling marketing content with an understanding of brand voice across digital platforms with particular regard to relevant industries.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in marketing or relevant field preferred but not essential.
- A minimum of 4 years in a similar marketing, media or communications role.