FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We work in partnership with our clients to fill their specialty skills gaps, building a diverse pipeline of talent for the future. With centres across APAC, Europe and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Our sales professionals are at the front line of this success, as they drive the continued growth of the business. The value that we provide for our clients is essential to our ongoing expansion and our sales professionals are a primary influence. With the growth of our sales organisation and client demand.
Following an initial on-boarding and structured three-month learning programme you will join one of our new business or account management teams. We will not only support your learning and continuous improvement but with the right ambition and willpower; FDM can provide significant career advancement opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in verbal and written English.
- Professional and outgoing approach
- Excellent time management abilities
- Able to work under pressure and to targets
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Dedicated to career progression within FDM
- Extensive administration abilities
- Team player
- Experience of working in a target based environment
- Good understanding of the IT industry and graduate market
- Previous experience of interviewing
- Fluency in written and verbal Cantonese or Mandarin or both