Duties and Responsibilities:
As a key member of the senior management team, the Head of International Market will report to the Deputy CEO – Organization Capability Development to lead, develop and be responsible for the successful execution of strategic initiatives relating to expand Masan business to international market.
- Strategic planning for Sales & Marketing at international market
- Managing team to meet corporate goal and department’s objectives
- Establish relations with strategic local big distributors and KA
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
Knowledge & experience:
- Have a good foreign language skill and networking with companies and businesses around the world.
- Have good judgment and an ability to develop a rapport with international clients and salespeople.
- Have the flexibility to travel to different countries as needed.
- Must be from FMCG companies as International Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager at MNC.
Competencies & interpersonal skills:
- Long-term strategic thinking & planning
- Excellent Communication:
- Strategic communication, especially negotiation & influencing skills. Relevant working experience in managing public communication or communication for listed companies would be a plus.
- Speaking with confidence and poise to individuals and to groups in a variety of settings.
- Excellent writing and editing skills: Ability to craft, prepare, and execute writing (writing, editing, grammar) assignments quickly and appropriately across platforms (pitches, project narratives, blog posts, bylines)
- Presentation: Polished professionalism with a comfort level interacting with high-level executives
- Exceptional interpersonal skills:
- Demonstrating highly developed levels of integrity, accuracy, diplomacy, intellect, diligence, discretion and communication and decision-making skills.
- Attitude: Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented environment. Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships and deadlines at the same time. Team player. Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Organizational skills: Must be able to multitask; meet multiple deadlines; must be able to maintain control and respond well under pressure and in crises; must be able to handle confidential matters; must be able to work well with diverse audiences; and must be able to manage a heavy workload.
- Teamwork: Works well as a member of a team, pitches in to help others, forward-thinking go-getter; ability to adapt in dynamic settings
- Client/customer service: Understanding of media relations as a service to the Company
- To graduate with at least bachelor's degree in business administration or a related major.
- Vietnamese and English fluency with multinational experience
Why join us:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Direct exposure to the leadership team of many of Vietnam’s largest businesses
- A place where young talent can quickly advance based on merit
- Exposure to exciting deal making + business building