As a software engineer you will participate fully in our R&D activities. This includes involvement in the development and support of Verint Engagement Management product releases. You will have the opportunity working within global engineering team to develop new product features.
Our Verint Engagement Management product is an enterprise scale solution for customer service that offers a single unified desktop including knowledge management, case management, email management, telephony, live chat, co-browse, social listening, and social community. Your main resposibilities would be:
- Participate in analysis & design sessions often involving architect group and product management team
- Develop high quality, robust and scalable Verint Engagement Management product release within agreed timescale
- Handle product support requests when required
- Communicating status, issues, and risk to team manager
- Experience: Bachelor degree in computer science, experience of software development within team, experience in developing software with Java programming for at least 1 year, experience with web services (SOAP, REST), experience in integrating with other software.
- Technical & Architectural Skills: Know how to build scalable and robust solution. Strong analytical thinking and problem solving. Keep up to date with latest architectural trend (e.g. micro services).
- Fast learner: Love to learn and easily adapt with new technologies as our team evolves the product. Technologies we use currently:
- Language(s): Java, Java Script, groovy
- Framework(s): Spring boot, Spring MVC, Bootstrap
- Build Tool(s): Maven, Gradle
- Application Server: JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic
- Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle
- Cloud: AWS
- Continuous Integration: Team City, Jenkins
- Automation Test: Selenium, Cucumber
- Infrastructure Automation: Chef, Terraform
- Others: HTML, CSS, Proprietary Toolkit (cED)
- Passion: Ownership over the code you write. Having high coding standard (TDD, BDD), proper test coverage (automated & integration tests) and focus on user experience.
- Communication: Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Enjoy working within a team and collaborate with cross-functional team.
- Bonus Point:
- Experience in software development lifecycle, especially Agile.
- Experience with large scale software development project
- Familiarity with contact center operations and technology
- Showcase or portfolio of open source code that we could review
- Work within an international R&D team to develop world-class product that help our customers.
- Excellent learning opportunity. Learn how to build an enterprise scale product and learn new technologies.
- Innovation opportunity. We value employee ideas and have innovation week between releases for team to channel their ideas and innovate.
- Work-Life Balance environment