- Have passion in software engineering
- Like to follow news and trends around IT especially around his/her skillset.
- Able to work in team and can cope in conflict situation and do conflict resolution.
- Able to speak up and communicate substantially to his team, leader or management.
- Have good understanding about application lifecycle and application delivery including design, coding, testing, and debugging.
- Able to write technical documentation.
- Strong understanding about Java and/or JEE
- Strong understanding about frameworks such as Spring, Struts and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design and Principles
- Strong understanding about REST and/or SOAP Web Services
- Bachelor Degree (or D3) in Computer Science
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience working with version control system such as Subversion or Git
- Experience working with Continuous Integration System such as Jenkins
- Experience working with Linux Operating System
- Experience in Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
- Strong understanding of Application Scaling
- Strong understanding about relational model
- Understanding of Dependency Injection principle
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages such as PHP
- Experience working in a highly (government) regulated environment.
- Experience working in Banking and Financial domain
- Experience working with agile methodology