Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Integration Engineer with the following details:
The integration engineer will be supporting the building of application integration solutions for internal tools that we have within PMI. It also will be building and supporting these different tools across integration platforms.
We have take care of the integration platforms (where we manage the governance and best practice of other teams), but we also will manage and execute the integration for a number applications directly ourselves.
Support and manage existing integration tools (SAP PI, Dell Boomi, IPSwitch MOVEit) as well as Any API gateway/management tools, which are coming online this year. This is a hands on technical shop, allowing our teams to grow their technical competency and exposure.
Working as part of the geographically distributed DevOps led team you will be building integrations and the platforms for other teams to develop upon themselves.
• Work as part of the geographically distributed DevOps Integration team
• Support and manage existing integration tools (SAP PI, Dell Boomi)
• Deploy and operate new integration tools (Integration brokers, API gateways)
• Implement and support automatic monitoring and alerting for the integration tools
• Design, implement and support Integration process across the different integration tools
Skills & experience:
• Fluent English
• Programming experience, preferable with Java and/or Python
It is also going to be consider the following preferable skills and experience:
• Any Integration tools (MOVEit, SAP PI, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ, etc)
• Any API gateway/management tool (APIgee, Mulesoft, AWS API gateway, etc)
• Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift)
• Scripting (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc)
• Cloud technologies and platforms (AWS, Azure, etc) • Automation, CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc)
• Connectivity and security (HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, certificates, API, REST, SOAP, SFTP)
• Others tools like Git, Postman, SQL clients, Jira, Junit, ELK.
Soft skills and others:
• Should be able to work as part of a team, but also standing by him/herself when needed.
• Quick learner
• Eager to learn new technologies and how they work
• Able to work under pressure
• Occasionally might need to do On-Call duties
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!