Job title: Design/Deploy Lead
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time
Location: Cyberjaya
Industry:
  • Oil and Gas
Expertise:
  • Sales & Marketing
Job published: 2019-04-24
Job ID: 32316

Job Description

Job Description

This role is an amazing opportunity for an individual who wants to be at the heart of enhancing Shell’s customers experience, and driving for efficiencies through digital transformation and automation initiatives.


Customer Operations purpose is to Provide A Best In Market Customer Experience and Deliver Business Value at an Affordable Cost. With 2200 colleagues worldwide, 81% of which are in the offshore SBOs, we work together with our partner business to deliver a market leading customer experience at an affordable cost. 90% of the 2200 people are customer facing and the remaining 10% work for Customer Experience Excellence, helping the whole team work in excellent fashion by providing coaching, deploying key projects, operating controls and supporting the key applications used. Within the CFE team, we have a team of Customer Experience managers who take a strategic look at the Customer’s Journey with Shell using an Outside In Perspective, and who design and improve processes in order to increase both the customers and the employees experience, to deliver business value and ensure operations are as effective and efficient as possible.

The Design and Deploy Lead will be responsible for driving best in market customer experience by championing and advocating the customer’s perspective and needs, all throughout the conceptual design work up to the implementation. There will be an opportunity to truly understand the customer’s insights, get the outside-in view and be exposed to what is happening outside of the company in order to bring in new technologies and develop new processes that will deliver value for the customers and Shell.
The Design and Deploy lead has an overarching responsibility for identifying improvement opportunities and lead key projects and relevant change agendas.

This role is part of a team who need to have knowledge of all DS marketing businesses and is focused on the order and delivery business models and processes. The expectation of this role is to be able to support the Downstream Businesses in its journey towards doubling its revenue by delivering new value generating and cost efficiency projects to support the Business Ambition.

Requirements

  • Project Delivery (Skill): Previous experience managing projects across different geographies and businesses and ability to influence delivery through others highly advantageous.
  • Digital Technologies: Understanding of how technology (e.g. RPA, customer platforms) interfaces with and enables the business highly advantageous.
  • Process Knowledge and Design (Knowledge): Knowledge of key Customer Operations processes and controls and how they relate to each other is advantageous. Develop end to end view of Customer Operations business models, processes and controls to come up with sustainable solutions and support business growth.
  • Continuous Improvement (Skill): Understanding of key CI methodologies (ESSA) and models which can be used to apply a CI mind-set across the various IPP priorities.
  • Leading Customer Experience (Knowledge): Understanding of customer needs and how to address them through E2E activities defined within the Customer Experience processes.
  • Business Partnership (Knowledge): Ability to effectively communicate at multiple organizational levels to leverage knowledge and gain change buy-in. Strong collaboration with business partners to improve customer experience and deliver business value. Previous experience in a DS role recommended. Understanding of how SBOs operate and how functions support the business advantageous.