Lead, coordinate and implement Knowledge Management programmes & initiatives for seamless information sharing and escalation of lessons learnt to HR Fraternity & to inculcate self-directed mindset & to institutionalize KM culture in GHRS.
1) Knowledge Management Framework & Lifecycle
Plan, execute and monitor the implementation of GHRS Knowledge Management Framework & Lifecycle by ensuring all GHRS identified materials, processes and lessons learnt are captured, updated and stored, strengthening and improving links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, in achieving seamless information sharing and escalation to stakeholders for continuous improvement for superior service delivery.
2) Change Management
Plan, lead and monitor the implementation of pertinent activities on GHRS Change Management Framework through communication and engagement to promote collaborative tools such as activity rooms, to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners for effective information and lesson learnt sharing to achieve superior service delivery.
3) Periodic Audit and Assessment
Plan, evaluate and assess GHRS KM practice & GHRS RMPG by leading, coordinating and monitoring periodic audit or survey and situational assessment to ensure data, information is updated and stored timely for future references and utilized pervasively across the organization to achieve continuous improvement mindset among the team and stakeholders increasing efficiency for a superior service delivery.
4) KM Culture
Plan, evaluate and monitor the existing GHRS KM Culture by undertaking focused and structured engagement on the practices, applications, provide support for the establishment and nurturing of communities of practice, communications on knowledge sharing across the organization through orientation and training sessions including one-on-one guidance and adoption of interactive and easy-to-use tools to inculcate self-directed mindset & to institutionalize GHRS KM Culture.
5) Continuous Improvement
Plan, evaluate and monitor existing GHRS KM Culture by leading, coordinating and facilitating continuous improvement on Knowledge Management tools and approach through sharing of experiences across communities of practice, business units and networks on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing, evaluate the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking to create friendly, interactive, easy-to-use platform and tools to institutionalize KM culture in GHRS to support GHRS global service delivery.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Communication and Media, Knowledge Management, Business Information System, Information Technology, Statistic, Social Science, or related field from recognized universities/institutions.
- At least 10 years’ experience in related Communication and Media field.
- Preferably complemented with vast experience in Change Management.
- MBA would be an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2015 standard requirements, as well as in implementing and sustaining effective Knowledge Management System performance.
- Possess good working knowledge and relevant working experience in data repository and database management projects.
- Teamwork and motivated
- Drive and resilience
- Technical Competence
- Leadership and Decision making
- Organizational Savvy/Know-How
- Relationship building