As a Technical Consultant you will analyze and review client HCM customer needs, support the design of business process requirements and ensure quality of functional/technical design.
What You Will Do
- You will provide technical expertise to customers;
- You will produce technical documentation;
- You will provide consultancy for System Integration, deployment and optimization;
- You will perform software design, development, installation and testing of customized modules;
- You will work with project team members to meet project deliverables.
As a Technical Consultant, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- Good working and In-depth Knowledge SQL commands is essential;
- Experience in data integration
- Any other programming language like .Net and HTML will be an added advantage;
- Experience in hardware sizing and recommendation will be an advantage ;
- Experience in HR application system design and familiar with the development lifecycle;
- Experience in HR process consulting, with wide industry knowledge will be an advantage.
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP/HRIS solutions in the world
- Stable employment with an attractive salary
- Working in a challenging international environment
- We invest in your personal and professional growth
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other