The incumbent will ensure the delivery of effective and quality service to students in these areas: student extra-curricular activities, orientations, sports activities, external competitions and student life programmes. In addition, the incumbent is required to provide assistance to the offices of international students’ affairs, students' accommodation and career services.
- Provide friendly and excellent customer care, to enhance the student experience in the College.
- Manage communications on social media, update social media to promote events and to ensure that sufficient communication are available to students.
- In-charge of designing posters for College's activities/events.
- Communication medium among students and College's Management.
- Assist in planning and executing orientations for traditional students working adults.
- Assist in overseeing, supporting and mentoring the Student Council/Student Government of the College.
- Ensure that all Clubs and Societies are functional and sustainable with ongoing activities throughout the semester.
- Oversee/support all College activities/events (on and off campus).
- Provide counseling, advices and guidance to students.
- Provide good experience to students at the Student Services Office.
- Assist in students’ safety and security on-campus.
- To complete other tasks, as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media, Mass Comunications or equivalent.
- Preferably candidates with Art/Design skill.
- Preferably candidates with 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate should be someone who is friendly, approachable and has good people skill.
- Willing to work on certain weekends for student events, as and when is required.
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and verbal).