- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Strong work/life balance, flexible working hours
- Life and Medical insurance scheme
- Career Advancement & Competency Development
- Rewards & Recognition
Responsible for design and implementation of infrastructure / security solutions.
Key Performance Indicators
- Manages the SIEM service which is the main tool used in the global Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Manages processes and resources delivering the service, responsible for overseeing the external service delivery team, ensuring the coordination in overall planning activities, service delivery and issue resolution.
- Ensures that all supporting components of the service, including any associated SLAs, OLAs and UCs are aligned and managed as an integrated service.
- Responsible for the overall continuous improvement, cost reduction and performance of the services.
- Is responsible for the budgeting and resource allocation for the service(s) for which he/she is responsible. Periodically monitors and reviews performance against the SLA service.
- Collaborates with the IT Financial Manager to establish and update the services pricing strategy.
- Collaborates with the Sourcing Organization on supplier management and establishes/reviews/approves key contracts with external service providers, as needed.
- Negotiates key SLAs/OLAs, as needed and gets them approved.
- Establishes/Updates/Approves the Service Catalog entries, as needed.
- May oversee (or chair a committee that oversees) continuous service improvement initiatives associated with ITIL core processes.
- Collect, consolidate, and summarize SOC produced metrics to demonstrate effectiveness of Novartis control objectives.
- Work with the SOC Business Analysts to analyze SOC produced metrics for relevant data points and trends over time.
- Work with business units to create and refine metrics and risk dashboards for that business unit’s goals and business needs.
- Raise awareness within the organization of the SOC’s mission and effectiveness.
- Manages all communication relating to current and future activity of the SOC in close collaboration and alignment with all involved parties.
- Supports the head of SOC with budget and resource allocation for the SOC.
- Creates, manages and maintains all internally produced documentation.
- Ensures Quality Assurance for all - documentation for use by the SOC.
- Responsible of the physical security and access control to the SOC premises.
- Responsible for facility management of the SOC.
- Stability of implemented solutions.
- Cost efficiency.
- Degree of integration of security / infrastructure landscape.
- Adherence to SLA.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Percentage of downtime.
- Maximum downtime (during peak times).
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Master’s Degree desired
- English and Local language.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- SIEM and/or Data Lake engineering experience.
- 6+ years IT security.
- 5 years IT.