Did you just graduate and looking to get your foot in the door with a global tech company with award-winning software? This role is a full time role based in our Shanghai office, with an immediate start date.
Skills & Requirements
As a Media Analyst, you will become an expert on media intelligence and a whole range of industries/companies you didn’t even know existed! You will work alongside the Client Success team in our Sydney and Melbourne offices, providing client support on the products/services while ensuring complete customer happiness. This is a chance to gain invaluable deep product knowledge, deal with different types of clients and get a great understanding of Australian and Chinese media landscape and media intelligence in general.
What's the job?
- Analyse data streams from multiple media channels to measure the impact of clients’ brand marketing, public relations and social media outreach campaigns.
- Visualize client’s data and provide consultative insights that show data trends and other unique findings
- Work closely with Account Managers to act as an expert on the platform and data capabilities
- Understand and advice on the Australian media landscape, as well as the Chinese digital media landscape
- Use Boolean Logic searches and basic analytics, set-up new users, update client cards, etc.
Is this you?
- Eligible to work in China
- Native level English is required
- Entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset
- Recent graduate with great results
- High desire to learn about digital technology/innovation and communications strategy
- Keen interest in news, current affairs and social media influence
- Ability to scan content quickly to look for key insight
What's in it for you?
- Gain experience at a global company with start-up feel and amazing culture
- Work in a dynamic environment that is ranked in Asia's Best Multinational Workplaces in 2018 and Best Companies to Work For in Greater China in 2017
- Develop valuable skills such as learning to work towards important metrics
- Lots of benefits and perks including regular social activities, well-stocked kitchen and a fast boost to your career!