Implement basic DFT schemes, including scan insertion, boundary scan, Mem BIST, DRC clean, ATPG and pattern simulation, * Support ATE bring-up, and debug the ATE patterns for production flow, * Support logic BIST, Memory BIST diagnosis for yield improvement.
Good understanding of synthesis and timing.
- Good understanding of IPs, integration and verification.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills.
- Enjoy challenging work and a Self-motivated good team player.
- Good programming in Perl, TCL and Shell programming is preferred.
- Hand-on experience in Synopsys (DFT Compiler/TetraMax) or Mentor Tessent is preferred.
- Good understanding of microprocessors, and computer system architecture is preferred.