Job Summary and Objectives :
- Support the company vision through ownership and accountability for the visual merchandise presentation in assigned store. The Senior VM Supervisor accomplishes this through solid partnership with Store Management and driving the visual team to execute their job duties by creating a fun, challenging, and rewarding culture.
- Oversee the other stores in Kuala Lumpur to ensure that the visuals, product presentation and store ambience are within Forever 21 standards. Ensure that action points in the business visit report have been implemented in all the stores.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities :
Operations Support in Partnership with the Store Manager:
- Support all sales driven programs.
- Ensure teams execute excellent customer service.
- Support all company programs and initiatives.
Efficient and Timely Execution of Visual Directives:
- Follow the monthly Visual calendar.
- All updates including clothing, accessory and mannequins (both interior and window).
- Visual/marketing installations.
- Launches of new lines, products and promotions.
- Maximize sales and visual impact though optimal arrangement of tables, fixtures, walls and mannequins while upholding company visual guidelines and directives.
- Ensure proper placement of new receipts.
- Maintain/update floorset shops as merchandise sells through while upholding visual standards.
- Ensure store lighting is properly aimed at merchandise.
- Ensure teams close and open stores according to visual standards.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness and proper placement of new shipment and markdowns.
- Ensure fixtures, visual supplies and back stock are kept organized.
- Support accurate and efficient store-to-store transfers and HQ returns.
Team and Talent Management
- Support the Store Manager with hiring, staffing, retention, training and development of talented, energetic, responsible and team-oriented visual team.
- Ensure store visual team executes core job responsibilities.
- Improvement of individual and team performance.
- Productive and positive team atmosphere.
- Lead by example all customer service standards.
- Ensure store team commits to and executes customer service standards.
- Execute and support Company and Store Manager’s business objectives.
- Overall visual leadership in assigned store.
- Plan and execute all visual directives.
- Ensure all brand concepts are represented as directed.
- Ensure proper and timely processing and placement of merchandise.
- Ensure forms and mannequins are clean, presentable, in good working order and presenting in proper positioning and composition.
- Collaborate with Store Manager to integrate both operational and visual objectives.
- Partner with Store Manager in administration of store-wide meetings per company directives and communicate visual successes and opportunities to the Store Manager.
- Provide hands-on training and development of store visual team.
- Drive a fun, exciting and rewarding culture within the store visual team.
- Communicate with Store Manager merchandise transfer opportunities.
- Keep updated on Visual and Operations Memos.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Fashion studies preferred.
- Functional Competencies: Coordination, time management, creativity.
- Behavioral Competencies: People-oriented, initiative, adaptable, organized.
- Technical Competencies: Strong computer skills, visual merchandising.