Sales are a key part of our growth and we are looking for a high potential individual! We value and reward our sales professionals. Covering the entire NSW area, this is a role where we offer independence and autonomy, coupled with achievable targets and a high level of inclusive and positive support.
You will be provided a platform for progression into an Account Manager role in time to come, and gain exposure into multiple channels – Independent Food/Grocery; Electrical Wholesale/Retail; Independent Hardware.
You will need to be a ‘people-person’ as you will enjoy working closely with a variety of people – everyone from the Sales Support Merchandiser through to a range of store managers. You will lead on selling new lines, and maintaining regular call cycles.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce or related disciplines
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of relevant experience within the FMCG/CPG Sector (preferably in Grocery / Electrical Wholesale/Independent Hardware channel )
- Strong communication and influencing skills, and a passion and drive for success
- Proven track record in the management of existing accounts coupled with negotiation, objection handling and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and achievement-driven, with the ability to communicate at all levels
An Offer to Grow On
As the successful candidate, you will be presented with a competitive remuneration package along with participation in the annual bonus program. We offer a genuine flexible working environment; we are honest, inclusive and deliver on our promises.