Reporting Manager: Regional Director - Sales
- Spearheading business development /sales across all locations for our HCM business
- Business planning and deployment to achieve new revenue target.
- Acquisition of new clients to manage their HCM & HR Consulting requirements.
- Identifying and managing key clients for potential business development towards high value customers and strategically securing profitable business.
- Contribute to and execute annual business plans with a focus on consultant strategy, proactive-target marketing and proactive-client engagement initiatives
- Interacting with key influencers among internal customers (peer group and executive team within PeopleStrong) for ascertaining requirements, making presentations and delivering need based product solutions.
- Proposal generation and accurate estimation of effort
- Generate new sales leads through primary and secondary sources and ensuring a consistent, healthy pipeline.
- Identification, analysis and study of relevant industries and sectors through research in terms of business potential and interest at a global scale
- Keeping abreast of market trends to achieve market share
- At least 6 - 9 years of working experience including a minimum of 4+ years of the relevant experience of working in a target oriented environment.
- Has managed relationships at CXO / VP level and large enterprise deals
- Thorough understanding of business operations and program management.
- Prior experience of selling any of the HR Product /Services or enterprise services
- Qualification: B.Tech / MBA (B.Tech + MBA will be preferred).
- Prior demonstrated sales experience in IT Solutions/ HR Solutions companies. Proven ability to establish, build and maintain C Suite level relationships where benefit decisions are made
- Strong self-starter with ability to develop and work an external pipeline at the C Suite level
- Demonstrated ability to conduct sales presentations and interact effectively with internal and external customers at all levels
Skills and other requirements:
- Ability to think creatively and analytically
- Result oriented with ability to drive consistent business performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to collaborate effectively.
- Excellent articulation skills and managing relationship