Job Title: Customer service representative
- Customer Service Representatives are the dynamic and highly-driven CSRs of TCS. These bright and energetic professionals work the phones with enthusiasm and accuracy and go beyond satisfying customer queries and concerns.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year of work experience in BPO Industry
- Undergraduates (2 years in College = 4 Semesters) with 2.5 years of work experience in BPO Industry
- Good communication skills
- Can easily be trained
- Basic knowledge in computer navigation
- Flexible on shifts