- Define and execute the digital marketing strategy. Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of digital initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of Cambly. The digital initiatives include influencer marketing, social media marketing and SEM.
- Establish and optimize a variety of digital partnerships to drive greater adoption and growth.
- Work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns, analyzing data, solving problems, analyzing adoption and making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights)
- Work closely with Cambly team members in HQ and other countries to identify and establish best practices for digital marketing and advertising
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy in improving scale or effectiveness of marketing efforts
- Deliver results with strong bias for action in an ambiguous environment
- Bachelor's degree from a premier institution
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results
- Proven track record in B2C traffic generation and converting them as paid customers.
- 8+ years of marketing/program management experience, handling marketing, promotions or loyalty programs for a consumer facing business of significant scale.
- Deep knowledge of the display advertising ecosystem
- Must be highly analytical, with a sound grasp of digital media planning and performance optimization strategies
- Strong understanding of metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results. An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time
- Superior verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Intuition for customer communication; adept at marketing copywriting
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You can be flexible and tolerate ambiguity
- You possess a positive outlook and exhibit a positive attitude
- You have a strong track record of success and business impact
- You can share numerous examples of resourcefulness and initiative
- You love data and understand the criticality of making data-driven decisions
What We Offer
- Excellent compensation
- Flexible work environment
- Excellent learning opportunities from a world class team
- A collaborative and positive culture. Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- A chance to make an impact