- Present and demonstrate the business value of our solutions to prospects, at trade shows, and user group meetings
- Support the Sales Team on solution proposals during the whole sales cycle (qualification & opportunity discovery, RFP/RFI, Proof of Concept, solution design)
- Create specialised product configurations and deliver custom demonstrations to prospective clients within formalized Proof of Concept (POC) engagements
- Gathering and assessment of customer needs in the Business and Technical area
- Contribute to the improvement of the products by communicating client product needs and industry trends to product management and development
- Travel to and from customers, prospects and partners as required for the role
- Represent the company in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Understand the sales process for each of our customer segments, to fully support sales in closing business
- Experience as Sales Engineer, Presales Consultant, Project Manager, Technical Consultant in the area of software tools
- Product experience in at least one IT Service Management solution
- Strong communication and presentation skills on C-level and technical level
- Ability to listen, understand and capture business and technical requirements from prospects
- A solid range of IT skills: Windows/Linux/MAC operating systems, Server-Client architecture, Networking, Mobile Devices, Virtual Environments, basic database skills.
- Languages: English (business fluent)
- 2 years plus field experience in Corporate IT selling