- Receive customer purchase order, log into customer portal and download customer purchase, enter orders into Oracle system and cooperate with other functions about kick out issues and ensure order entry accuracy and timely within 24 hours.
- Responsible for extracting and distributing daily delinquency and on-time delivery reports, credit Hold reports, open delivery numbers, Aging Exworks, Stock available for non-released lines reports for the Distribution center, or any other report that supports the daily order management activities for the customer service team
- Responsible for invoicing of consignment consumption pull-outs reported by customers, where applicable
- Provides regular reports to the customer service team with missing not on-time delivery codes in Oracle and other required reports if required
- Support consolidated reports for customer service team, admin activities
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s student in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related degree
- Good written English and preferred good Oral English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Proactive and positive
- Collaborating means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries, and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As one, we are working together to make things work together