This position is tasked with providing high-quality administrative, process management and reporting support to the Leaders and team to assist the sale and execution of talent acquisition engagements. In addition, the Administrator acts as the “go-to person” for their team/LOB and assists in the smooth functioning of office operations as required.
Team and Office Administration
- General "Go to person" for all queries to ensure smooth operations
- Assist Office Manager, Receptionist/PA’s where needed to cover workload, including general office management, leadership support, reception and coordination meetings & events
- Coordinate team meetings and events, including calendar invites, facilities & equipment
- Provide general administrative support to team, including diary management, travel and expenses, correspondence and other duties as required
- Meet and greet clients and candidates
- Room bookings for interviews and internal meetings
- Coordinate WebEx and VC where required for meetings, client pitches and training
Client Engagement Support
- Establish engagements on Searcher Express / Avature / relevant client ATS
- Assist with preparation of Business Development (BD) and proposal materials
- Coordinate invoicing and billings processes
- Ensure all documents adhere to FS standards
- Follow documented FS systems, policies & office procedures
- Best practice use of shared drives & systems
- Encourage knowledge sharing by developing networks within FS & KFI, using appropriate technology and filing systems
- Collate data & prepare reports for internal/external stakeholders as required
- Assist with content management of intranet as required
- Provide a point of coordination for Marketing activity relevant to LOB/geography
Policy & Procedures
- Follow documented Korn Ferry systems/polices/office procedures
- Follow necessary approval/sign-off process for leave, travel, expenses and expenditure
- Provide information for internal reporting and update systems on timely basis
People and Culture
- Establish positive working relationship within team, KF EAs, Reception & SMC
- Manage own performance and accept responsibility for own learning & development
- Provide and accept feedback
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with KFI values
- Contribute to a positive team environment. Look for opportunities to help others and share your experience & knowledge with team
- Be proactive in achieving team goals
- Other duties as assigned
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- May have some relevant or recruitment experience.
- Local Language required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in one or more languages may be required. Business English – fluency, excellent verbal skills.
- Strong user in all Microsoft Office tools, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience is applicant tracking or recruitment technology experience is preferred
- Strong aptitude for learning technology is required
- Must be knowledgeable about and able to discuss all FS service lines and have a good understanding of KFI’s overall services
- Must be able to support proposal writing and pitch documentation process with strong word formatting and PowerPoint design, following instruction from Leaders
- Able to make suggestions on the effective visual presentation of data
- Able to align documentation with Korn Ferry marketing guidelines
- Able to run both standard and advanced reports from Searcher Express /Client ATS / other systems
- Able to create manual reports where requested, with input from Recruiter/ Leader on report design
- Able to manipulate data in a sophisticated way, e.g. pivot tables
- Able to produce on-going reports on-time without prompting
- Strong developing understanding of the importance and relevance of the reports being produced, and their role to play in the business operation
- Exceptional level of formal business communication, written and spoken, as appropriate for internal and external client contact
- Must be able to greet all visitors in a professional & courteous manner. May be familiar with telephone switchboards & corporate reception duties. Should be able to respond directly to a range of written & verbal queries from candidates and clients
- Able to collect and process expenses. Able to support finance / HR on basic annual leave calculations. Able to manage and release invoices, and appropriately handle basic accounts receivable
- Should be able to manage own workload, including multiple priorities, in order to meet deadlines
- Should be able to manage diaries of senior management &/or several leaders
- May be able to assist team in project planning & management of timelines & deliverables
- Able to identify and execute on high priority, high pay-off activities
- Able to maintain multiple parallel processes at once
- Able to review administrative processes and make improvements
- Able to design new process in response to business needs
- Able to utilise best practice and technology for process improvements
- Able to manage relationships with external providers and bureaus, for example, management of visa and working permit processes
- Must consistently conduct interactions with key stakeholders (internal/external clients, candidates) in a timely, professional and responsive manner at all times.
- Able to identify potential obstacles, issues, roadblocks and proactively address and communicate with internal clients. Will be able to identify process improvement opportunities.
- High School studies completed preferably. Any tertiary or university studies are highly regarded
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- We provide our employees with a truly global opportunity to work with the best clients, as well as the best tools, technologies, and expertise in the industry.
- As part of the Global RPO or Professional Search team, you will involve in the full cycle of recruitment operation and understand the client’s business in a deeper way.
- A clear career path which provides opportunities for learning and growth.
- Comprehensive on job training and development program.
- Great atmosphere of workplace in the friendly multinational team.