Key Role Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into CRM business solutions
- Identify key stakeholders for requirements gathering; elicits and documents requirements and validates against scope
- Contribute to requirements management, including approval, communication, traceability, and re-use
- Contribute to transfer of functional requirements to development and test team members
- Leverage CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
- Determine, in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders, patches and upgrades needed to the CRM system in order to meet evolving business requirements
- Stay informed on updates and new releases in CRM technologies
- Educates end users on CRM functionality, as needed
You are excited about working with a global technology leader to solve business-critical problems for some of the top companies in the world. You are a fast learner, self-starter, and creative thinker. You are passionate about software and its potential to move organizations forward through innovation.
- Strong knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementations
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP)
- Strong knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Experience with specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
Preferred Education Background
You are likely to have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Years Of Work Experience
You are likely to have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, including CRM.