WHAT WE OFFER:
To motivate individual employee improvement to achieve a higher level of success and joy, we offer learning opportunities for ongoing career. Upon committing, we provide you with our indoor/outdoor training activities such as technical courses, English classes, soft skills training, football, swimming, bowling, cinema and a lot more.
PERSONAL AND FAMILY PREMIUM HEALTHCARE
- Taking care of employees is our central concern. It goes along with the our client’s culture and our family atmosphere.
- Covers 100% of all employees’ and their dependents’ healthcare premiums, meaning you can claim up to thousands of dollars a year for medical expenditure.
EMPLOYEE FAMILY CARE
Our Client really look out for our employees and their families by offering health insurance, organizing summer vacations and events like Family Day, Children's day and Mid-autumn festival, when we hand out presents for the employees’ children.
SALARY AND COMPENSATION
- Our recognition scheme is designed to appreciate and value your efforts through a very attractive salary, 13th month salary, seniority bonus, and career promotion.
- Flexible working time
- Regular exchange program to Switzerland for 2 weeks at a time, twice a year
- Annual leave of up to 16 days.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team to build AWS cloud architecture for our Java applications, delivering products as PaaS.
- You'll define and manage cloud infrastructure as code (IAC), improve CI/CD pipeline, ensure scalability and availability of the system, build monitoring stack, automate build, configuration and deployment orchestration scripts, ...
- You can also participate in developing Java and Python applications & services for our cloud platform.
- We're utilizing a broad toolset for DevOps/Infra like Docker, Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins, Grafana, ... and leveraging multiple services from AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, ACM, Route53, CloudWatch
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and scripting using shell scripts
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is mandatory); Kubernetes will be a plus
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Relevant working experiences of code and script (Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise network administration and troubleshooting/analysis (DNS, IPsec VPN, BGP, Load Balancing)
- Proven expertise in virtualization, experience with Vagrant
- Additional knowledge in other Cloud Platforms preferable, aka: Google Cloud Platform, IBM Bluemix, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- An upper english level is required as you will evolve in an international environment (good in all skills, especially in writing and communicating).
- Having the ability to clearly understand and focus on business outcomes is a real additional value.
Should this job opportunity suits you or any of your friends, please kindly send updated resume to at firstname.lastname@example.org