Working across Digital, Brand and Communication strategy and execution
- Work on clients strategic positioning and planning.
- Guide clients in branding, positioning and marketing implementation.
- Write marketing plans including strategic analysis, competition, positioning, messaging, tactics and budget.
- Research industries and markets to identify growth opportunities for clients.
- Recommend and lead approach for a primary and secondary research to support client branding projects.
- Write brand stories, positioning statements and brand messaging statements.
- Build and execute a Social Media strategy.
- Assist principal on responding to new business opportunities including researching companies and industries, writing proposals, preparing presentations and other new business efforts.
- Participate in business development presentations and meetings as appropriate
- Actively presents ideas to expand service offering and enhance the positioning of the firm.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business and strategic marketing.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to keep client projects on plan and on budget.
- Strong, demonstrated an understanding of client service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Able to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-starter with strong organizational skills. This team player must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality. The ability to balance a process-driven approach while generating innovative ideas is imperative.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
MBA (Tier 2) with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in at least two of the following domains (Digital, Communication, and Branding)