STRATEGY AND BUSINESS
- Develops strategic plans and ensures implementation in the assigned Region to maintain company standards of performance, organization, and safety through process development.
- Leads Regional ADEN’s Operations Managers and their staffs in creating strategic plans and managing the execution of each operational site’s requirements and commitments while striving to ensure each site is operating within their budgetary requirements.
- Develops Regional strategic initiatives ensuring effective communication and interaction of Maintenance staff internally within TAM division and with customers and suppliers, reinforcing the Company’s reputation as a leading provider of MRO, Concept & Design, Management of operations and Technical Installation in China
- Assesses current and future business opportunities in the assigned Region and communicates the same for executive management review.
- Actively pursue new business activities and participate in regional negotiations to acquire new business.
- Determines optimum service locations, offerings, licensing requirements, and capacities in the assigned Region.
- Be well versed with all the existing contracts and ensure client satisfaction in accordance with contractual terms.
- Assess dysfunctions of the existing contracts and coordinate with Regional and BU operations team on improvement of communication with Clients and operations.
- Maintain good relation with an existing panel of clients, enabling the Company to maintain long-term cooperation.
- Ensure the retention by the renewal of our contracts.
- Develops and manage the Regional Business plan which includes strategies and operational goals.
- Develops global requirements for capital equipment acquisitions as needed to meet organization objectives.
- Maintains good customer relationships with airline customers based in the region.
- Maintains a full understanding of each operational site's contractual requirements and internal company commitments and ensures compliance.
- Develops logistical controls/capabilities appropriate to the business model.
- Assesses and recommends the improvement and automation of business-related metrics and processes
- Develops performance requirements among the team to consistently work towards enhancing ADEN’s reputation among customers and suppliers.
- Ensures the Regional Maintenance operational sites have the appropriate resources to perform at the standards and practices of ADEN.
- Oversees all potential “third party” maintenance organizations to ensure service agreements are being met
Key Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor degree above in Engineering, Facilities Management or the other related fields
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a Facility management role in large MNCs, with previous experience in managing a campus facility of over 1,000 headcounts is preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Strong Experience in operations (Facilities Management/ Building Management/ Machinery Management)
- Well knowledge in facility field include civil, electric, HVAC, mechanical, safety and so on
- Excellent leadership, strong managerial and people management skills
- Strong business sense and sales skills, familiar with managing profit & loss and controlling the levers of impact & risks
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good sense of innovation, ability to analyze and synthesize
- Resourceful and a good team player
- Ethical attitude to business and commitment to ADEN Services values and ethical principles
- Strong commercial and public relations capabilities
- Ability to deal with government institutions
- Good service and team spirit
- Solid computer skills (office software–word, excel).