- Plan and deliver innovative IT solutions with the business users and ensure alignment with the company strategy.
- Work closely with the business & IT stakeholders to define project deliverables and lead project planning efforts.
- Tracks key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage project scope, goals and deliverables, holding team accountable, while also taking full ownership for project delivery and achieving results.
- Work with the team(s) to identify and mitigate project risks
- Collaborate closely with external partners or vendors to deliver innovating and value-creating solutions
- Ability to conceptualise solutions, conduct research and development on leading practices, an innovative individual, working with both internal and customer teams
- Gather analyse and manage user requirements to recommend solution to client/user
- Assist in documenting user requirement, functional requirement document.
- Able to work/communicate with others department to archive the result.
- Able to participate in meetings with internal/external customers for project related activities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- PRINCE2 / PMP / COBIT certification is a plus.
- At least 3 years of Project Management experience in IT development project.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and work as a team.
- Having knowledge about banking, financial service industry or credit bureau will be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills.
- Management of multiple concurrent IT delivery projects.
- Demonstrated track record on successful delivery.
- Demonstrated record of delivery of multiple service provider streams.
- Experience of software project delivery