- Train product knowledge and selling skills to Sales Teams, Technical Support and Marketing Teams and external Partners / Customers (SIs’, Contractors, Consultants, Distributors…).
- Develop adequate training modules / programs for the region, linked to verticals targeted, in line with regional marketing strategy, marketing calendar and local priorities.
- Develop and execute the Annual Training Calendar for the region.
- Complete event organization, in collaboration with local experts or Group colleagues.
- Participate in and support the different countries’ initiatives such as seminars, conferences, customers events.
- Develop and implement training and education materials.
- Plan and organize all that is needed for training: materials and handouts, samples, display board, pedagogical panels, and make sure every country is well equipped.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communication Team to recommend, develop and implement the adequate tools (brochures, technical guides, digital supports like videos, tutorials for Social Media, etc…).
- Develop platform for training material, in collaboration with Communication Team, and promote on-line training, webinars and e-learning modules.
- Work closely and liaise with Group SBUs and BDMs to have always the most updated database of supports for all product lines and countries needs.
- Proactively provide feedbacks from the Teams to Regional Team (Marketing, HR, GM, Country Managers) when relevant.
- Budget: Responsible for managing and monitoring carefully the budget allocated.
Work every year in the budget process in order to define training budget, actions,
- Collect best practices across the region and share proactively in order to save time and
make efficient use of resources.
- Thai nationality, male or female
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Engineering / Business with 5 years’ direct experience in similar training capacity.
- Preferably technical background in Home Automation, Hotel Solution, Structured Cabling or Power Distribution.
- Demonstrated success in planning, implementing and executing training programs.
- Excellent coordination skills – able to prioritise and get results.
- Solid Presentation and Analytical Skills.
- Strong communicator, able to lead training classes, seminars, conferences.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Independent, mature and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Pro-active and engaging personality.
- Well-versed in MS Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Able to travel extensively within Southeast Asia.