- Support direct report manager the development and implementation of the Resort Experiences initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy for Universal Beijing Resort including cross-divisional planning and providing of strategic input to other Marketing & Sales departments. Collaborates with Consumer Brand Management, Sales Management and Integrated Communications/Marketing Services to ensure the campaigns remain relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand direction and business objectives.
- Develops marketing plans designed to engage targeted consumer segments via a variety of brand engagement activity.
- Keeps a forward facing view on future business development opportunities for the brand, and for the sub-branded products, services, events and other revenue generating activity. Develops new product and services ideas, enhancements to differentiate the brands and exceed consumer expectations.
Brand Planning & Management
- Leads the team in the strategic planning and marketing execution of the campaigns and programs in order to drive attendance, profitable revenue, brand loyalty and preference among key segments.
- Develops and implements brand strategies and initiatives to increase penetration in key markets (Locals, Domestic Tourists and International Tourists) and segments through targeting and cohesive communications.
- Integrates the Trade discipline into all destination objectives and strategies.
- Ensures all campaigns’ level of effort, budget and overall resources are commensurate with business objectives and strategies.
Marketing Communication & Activation
- Leads the team in the creation of Marketing integrated plan and communication strategy , linking the business strategy to the campaign creative development.
- Directs creative strategy, briefs and briefings for internal and external agencies.
- Develop integrated marketing communications, including online and offline media, PR, CRM, E-commerce, Social, Promotions, and Partnership Marketing are strategically aligned with overall brand standards, delivers a consistent brand voice and will ultimately achieve the brand/business results desired in market
- Leads the development of product briefs, industry research, reporting/analytics, and general coordination of product or experience launches and enhancements
- Partners with creative teams/agencies by ensuring they have a deep understanding of the product objectives and priority, while also helping the teams translate the product concepts into messaging and other appropriate product deliverables
- Leads global implementation of assigned theme park initiatives that add brand equity and profitability; such as attraction launches, seasonal events and multi-resort celebrations.
- Responsible for identifying new business development opportunities, products, services, events and other revenue generating programs.
- Bachelor’s degree Marketing or Communications; preferably an MBA.
- 10+ years of progressive marketing and/or advertising experience preferably in the travel, entertainment or tourism industry.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Marketing and customer service orientation.
- Strong understanding of consumer and brand research.
- A passion for and experience with new technology and media channels.
- Cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and complex environment.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong critical decision-making and communication skills.
- Experience presenting to and working with executives.
- Marketing or selling experiences (e.g., theater, concerts, immersive attractions)
- Hospitality, Lifestyle , Travel & Resort Industry, Entertainment &/or Theme Park experience
- Brand Management
- Customer Insight, Retention & Loyalty
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Digital & Technical Savvy (Social Media Experience+)
- Licensed Partner Marketing models