This company is a listed international studio and entertainment company with multiple divisions across television, film, music, production, distribution and licensing. An opening exists for an experienced marketing professional with a background in entertainment and licensing to join the organisation in Hong Kong.
In this regional role, you will develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the Asia region ex-China and will work with broadcast, agency and licensee partners to deliver best-in-class marketing that expands brand reach, engagement, awareness and affinity. You will establish effective working relationships with commercial and leadership teams, lead and direct marketing strategies, develop and lead 360 integrated marketing campaigns, collaborate and work closely with research, digital and channel teams in support of marketing across the region, collaborate with global brand teams, drive the execution of marketing plans at consumer and trade level, oversee local marketing calendars, manage and drive local agencies, lead, build and manage budgets, and build, manage and mentor a high-performing team.
- Minimum of ten years developing and implementing holistic marketing strategy and plans
- Regional marketing background in children's products, licensing or the broadcast industry
- Outstanding organisation, project management, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; an Asian language is a plus
- Able to travel regionally on a quarterly basis