As Campus Recruiting Coordinator, you'll help execute campus recruiting strategy, as well as various customer-service aspects of the recruiting process. You'll support campus recruiting by coordinating and managing candidate interviews, and helping candidates and recruiting team with other aspects of the recruiting process.
In this role, you'll report directly to, and receive direction and mentorship from a designated Campus Recruiter. You'll also be expected to work independently on various customer-service aspects of the recruiting process.
In the role you will:
• Administer the Campus Recruiting strategy, including identifying creative approaches to Campus Recruiting support activities.
• Utilize the iCims Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track and report on candidates.
• Liaise and manage communications with the campus Career Services office to facilitate campus recruiting activities.
• Assist Recruiters with managing internal and external job postings on campus sites, SIG careers page, on social media, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn.
• Manage complex schedules through Outlook, while being able to deal with last minute changes on the fly
• Organize and help to execute campus events, the internship and grad programs.
• Maintain a calendar of campus recruiting deadlines and events.
• Create and ensure delivery of candidate offer letters and new hire paperwork, receive and track new hire materials, and update and maintain appropriate databases.
• Liaise with SIG marketing/branding, to align activities with brand strategy and achieve consistency of messaging.
• Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence.
• Exercise a high degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality.
What we're looking for:
Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Adept at information/applicant tracking or recruiting databases/systems (iCims).
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Exceptional customer service focus.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Comfortable working with teams in different office locations, and promoting teamwork.
• Confident at quickly adapting to a changing work environment and priorities.
• A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in recruiting or a related discipline preferred.