Plan and manage recruitment activities to ensure the effective employment of adequate, competent and qualified personnel (right person, right competencies, right mind set, at the right price and time) to meet the business and operational needs.
- Plan and manage medium and long term people recruitment plan in line with BU/SU business strategies.
- Plan and manage sourcing strategies in support of the recruitment plans.
- Plan, manage and control recruitment selection process.
- Review salary remuneration package to be offered to potential talents based on their competencies and experience to attract them into workforce, benchmark against industry remuneration best offering and salary range.
- Plan recruitment budget. Manage and control all related recruitment budget spent on career fairs, advertisement and consultancy recruitment fees.
- Manage recruitment agencies.
- Strategize and manage the overall Practical Trainee Programs.
Experience: At least 10 - 12 years of related working experience.
Qualification: Bachelor/Master in Human Resource Management, Social Science or equivalent.