Strategy.Planning for Business Development
- The person will have a heavy focus on sales strategy, management and results, be able to develop complex offers, with the capability of developing a strategy and team to deal with market evolution, as well venture into new markets such as commercial building, education, etc.
- Set up and propose a sales strategy regarding corporate accounts. Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Take the lead by developing major corporate accounts and participate in the development of the business of branches nationwide.
- Plan and coordinate business development strategies to reach BD’s team yearly target.
- Maintain relationships with corporate accounts and constantly find and develop new corporate prospects.
- Keep constant relationships with existing major clients and collect feedbacks for improvement and expand multi-services in IFM.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans and follow up with the results.
- Maintains sales volume, services mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results weekly, monthly and annually.
- Search for new information about potential clients.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies, trade show, event & chambers, etc.
Sales Management & Coaching
- Support the business development department of the Branches, centralize the prospects and ensure information is correctly dispatched to each Business Development Managers.
- Participate in the marketing and sales offer to a client by working jointly with the sales team on the recommendation and the production of overall commercial documents, i.e. presentations, proposals, contracts, etc.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Implement market research studies on relevant segments and support the overall marketing & sales strategy.
- Monitor market competition and anticipate the actions of competitors.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor degree or above with a minimum of 15 years of sales experiences in corporate services, and at least 5 years’ experience in a senior sales management role, leading a sizeable team with reasonable annual sales target nationwide
- Preferably experience in an international context, with International companies. Overseas Chinese with excellent Chinese & English skills in both reading and writing is preferred
- Able to blend in a multi-national environment is also a necessity for the role
- With considerable client base especially with large corporate accounts
- Good management skill, able to lead, coach and motivate the team, and take the responsibility of leading the team to achieve ambitious annual sales target
- Good networking skills and customer-orientation, willing to spend time with major clients & accounts and be a decisive key role in main sales projects such as door opening, negotiating, deal closing, besides managing the sales team
- Result oriented, responsible and well organized.
- Industry knowledge in facility service, food service, maintenance service, or technology services would be a great plus
- The ability to think out of the box and bring new innovation and strategic mindset to the work is also a key to this role
- Passionate and career oriented, enjoy and appreciate to work in an entrepreneur type of company can be a good addition