We are looking for an Engagement Manager to join our APAC Agency Alliances team in AppsFlyer’s Bangkok office. The AppsFlyer Agency Alliances team works with the world’s leading agencies and brand marketers, verifying that they measure the true ROI of their marketing campaigns. In this role, you will drive engagement with regional agency partners leveraging AppsFlyer solutions for client activations.
As part of the Agency Alliances team, you will be tasked with contributing to the development of relationships with key agency partners across big holding companies, independent agencies and tech consultants. You will support existing agency/brand client activations by being a best-practice consultant.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of working with media agencies in adopting SaaS analytics/platforms. Key to this role will be the ability to support relationships across agency teams and help them to be more successful through effective education, training and support activities.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, thrive in developing new opportunities, working in a global company and willing to travel at least once a month.
- Onboard new agency partners
- Support agency partners across business, product support and technical levels
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with agency account teams
- Educate agency partners in attribution and AppsFlyer solution best practices
- Support agency partners in measuring activations in confidence
- Collect product and service-related feedback
- 3+ years of account management/customer success in mobile, online advertising, or SaaS
- Strong technical understanding of the advertising ecosystem (both web & mobile)
- Excellent ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Experience in relationship management
- Comfortable operating independently and in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English
- Ability to travel at least 1-2 times a month
- Hands-on experience working in a high-tech or startup environment
- Experience in the mobile app marketing, enterprise digital marketing, SAAS or B2B space
- Digital marketing and analytics experience a big plus
- Being introduced by an AppsFlyer team member