Nielsen’s Global Client Delivery (GCD) is a modern service team transforming the way we work with our clients by using new tools and systems to support our teams get the job done efficiently and effectively. The GCD Team partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between Nielsen and clients.
- To execute projects with limited supervision by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations.
- Summarize data in tables, charts, and graphs; analyze and interpret sales data and consumer data
- Create reports and presentations, providing insights and finalizing conclusions and recommendations for our clients
- Review data for patterns or inconstancies by using internal tools and data sources
- Attend client meetings and presentations over the phone and in-person
- Discuss analysis design to best answer client questions with the relevant Nielsen teams
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (and local language if required)
- Advanced analytical skills. Good communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- Comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment and able to work within a virtual environment
- Knowledge with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Slides
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills