What’s the role?
You will in this role help Shell focus on the following
- Develop and maintain strong business focused relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrate strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Collaborate with, and often challenge, others to ensure the full spectrum of learning options are applied, seeking opportunities for more informal/non-programmatic learning solutions (on the job, blended, coaching/mentoring, classroom, networks, KM)
- Influencing shift from “building”, to “buying” and “borrowing” learning solutions
- Manage a budget of up to $3min per year and provide accurate budget and status reports to all stakeholders
- Engagement with external vendors
- Support the implementation of the 70 20 10 framework across portfolios and other initiatives in alignment with Learning Strategy.
- Actively participate in a variety of meetings including Learning Managers and Learning VPs.
- Strong knowledge of Technology enlable learning solution and digitalization of content Simulations, gaming, Virtual Realty, Augmented reality and other forms for digital solutions
Preferably with more than 10 years of experience on comparable role plus your personal skills that will make all the difference. Positive and proactive, you’re a natural collaborator – someone who can cultivate strong professional networks and operate effectively in a corporate, team-focused environment. You’re accomplished at bringing out the best in others too, whether that’s supporting and coaching others or influencing and negotiating with key stakeholders and decision-makers.