- Build and maintain relationship with new and existing customer
- Ensure execution of developed sales strategies, objectives, goals, and targeted revenue generation
- Manage account, maintain long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them
- Responsible for development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel
- Acting as key presenter in critical decision making stages of sales cycle, building a trusted advisor reputation within a new and existing customer accounts.
- Maximum Age : 27 years
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor degree in any major
- 1-2 years Experience in Marketing or Sales are advantageous
- Good analytical skill in accommodating customer needs
- Good Presentation & Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skill, attention to details, adaptable and high motivation person
- Lively, energetic and able to work in fast paced environment
- Basic Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Able to work with target & under pressure
- Ability to speak English is additional value.
- Opportunity to be Permanent Employee if target achieved within Probation Period
- Sales commission/incentives
- Reward for Individual Target
- Reward for Team Target
- Annual Bonus
- Casual Working Space.