Responsible for helping the Head of Program to lead efforts & strategy in order to scale up the campus in a new environment.
- Conduct a survey visits to locations that have the potential to become a new campus, based on research data analysis.
- Make analysis reports of potential locations, and provide recommendations on locations that are considered suitable to be our new campus.
- Explore the possibility of partnership collaboration with co-working space, universities, or other location providers to help speed up the process of opening a new campus.
- Creating a reference standard that guides the criteria for selecting a new campus location, and equipment standards that must be completed on each campus.
- Collaborate with the legal department, handle all administrative and legal matters related to opening a new campus.
- Ensure that all campus spaces and necessary supplies are available and maintained (according to agreed project timeline).
- Provide up to date information on campus expansion efforts, starts from campus fulfillment, implementation progress, and financial budget reports.
- 2-3+ years of experience in general affairs, campus expansion, or any related area.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major.
- Project Management & Handlings
- Change Management
- Basic Research & Methodologies