Your Next Opportunity
- Develops new business revenue streams.
- Leverages industry experience and proven hunting skills to build new customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant long-term potential.
- Explores and develops new business opportunities from (but not limited to) marketing lead generation, self-generation, networking, etc.
- Identifies opportunities and solution selling the portfolio of products and services to existing, high potential accounts.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Interacts directly with clients through sales presentations and meeting, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic account and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute global account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
- Uses CRM diligently to track account opportunities and pipeline; follows up on customer service issues as appropriate; fulfils management reporting requirements; mentors other sales employees.
What You'll Need
- Desired five years relevant field sales experience
- Travels to onsite client meetings
- Demonstrated ability to find and close new business
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple account priorities
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing and forecasting skills
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient knowledge of all MS Office tools as well as Salesforce
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation and proposal development skills
- Industry related knowledge preferred
- Must be able to foster and maintain relationships via telephone, email and in-person