One hire at a time, the Tesla recruitment team are finding the talent responsible for changing the world of energy and transportation, moving us forward to a more sustainable future.
Tesla is looking to hire an exceptional Recruitment Coordinator who is fluent in both Korean and English. This is an opportunity to play a key role in helping the company expand its high-caliber team across the RPAC region (Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Japan.)
This role provides the perfect opportunity to develop your recruiting skills as you will be primarily responsible for scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and supporting in recruitment projects and events. You’ll also gain exposure to talent sourcing and full-cycle recruitment of junior sales & customer service team members.
- Support Recruiters and Hiring Managers to coordinate all telephone and face to face interviews.
- Track recruitment progress and keep appropriate records of activity on the candidate tracking system.
- Place advertisements using online media and assist in shortlisting and sourcing talent
- Support projects to grow our future talent program offerings.
- Complete reference and background checks.
- Conduct screening calls for entry-level roles as needed.
- Follow up with hiring managers in timely fashion to collate interview feedback
- Help organize recruitment events and marketing collateral, and represent Tesla at University recruitment events.
- Help to uphold Tesla standards for excellent candidate experience
- Assist with team administration, raising and following up on Purchase Orders, and coordinating with vendors on outstanding invoices.
- Additional ad-hoc duties may be required in addition to normal workload
- Previous experience within a similar role, preferably within a Global organisation.
- Able to operate effectively in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Self-starting and proactive, with an organized and focused approach.
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, suggesting and improving processes as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Strong Excel, Powerpoint and Word skills.
- Proficient written and spoken English is required, proficiency in Korean highly preferred