- Design and build advanced applications using React Native
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- S1 degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 2+ years native mobile app product experience
- Proven working experience in software development
- Desire to write clean, modular & testable code with consistent code style
- Strong practical coding skills paired with a high bar for code quality
- Experience working with Android and/or iOS
- Experience on other hybrid frameworks (e.g., PhoneGap, Cordova, Xamarin, Ionic) is a plus
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Passion in mobile software engineering and mobile products.
- Curiosity to explore creative solutions and try new things.
- Constant drive to learn.
- Strong sense of responsibility and good teamwork.