The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication for offline and online marketing campaigns.
- Manage marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each marketing campaigns
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Strong aesthetic sense, able to generate ideas and art concept with in house designers for campaign visual collateral production.
- Be a hustler that can adapt quick change and be a proactive person that can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Diploma/ Degree in Business management/ Sales & Marketing
- At least 3 year of relevant experience in e-commerce, retail merchandising product development or attained in fast-paced FMCG
- Assertive, self-motivated, committed, determined, diligent and trustworthy
- Results oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Analytical, Sourcing and negotiation skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills