Being a leading brand consulting and digital advertising agency, The Brand Bee is associated with some of the biggest names in the market and in the last few years. We’ve helped many brands to get the desired attention in the world of digital media and beyond.
As a Sr. Social Media Specialist, we would like you to develop and create social media campaigns that can create a stir in the market. You need to collaborate and work with a team of talented professionals from different departments in the organization to make the work process effective and smooth.
- Manage social media handles for our brands
- Analyze metrics, and provide frequent and monthly updates on the performance of each social media channel
- Capable of developing interesting and engaging Social Media campaigns.
- Crafting interesting headlines and writing copy for the relevant creative as part of campaigns.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Proof checking will also be a part of the responsibility.
- Collectively discuss, create and execute the social media plan
- Develop a social media content calendar for each month for different clients
- Assist the content development team for social media copy and creative
- The profile requires strategic thinking, brand understanding, building corporate profiles, ads, brochures, outdoor, insight-driven approach in transforming visual ideas to verbal delight.
- Monitor, listen and respond to comments/queries on the handles
- Content development to create engaging conversations on social media platforms.
- Monitor and analyze our clients' competitor activities on a regular basis
- Run paid advertising campaigns on social media handles
- Strive to achieve the brands objective by demonstrating growth hacking techniques
- Be proactive in recommending new techniques that can be implemented on digital mediums
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in handling Social Media accounts for different clients
- He or she should have a deep understanding of creating and executing impactful and engaging social media campaigns. Previous agency/e-commerce experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team, as well as independently.
- Aptitude to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, Hoot Suite, Tweet deck, and Social Mention.
- Experience with creating and identifying quality social media content related to healthcare, fitness, healthy lifestyles, parenting, lifestyle trends, etc. is preferred.
- Experience developing and launching email and text messaging campaigns preferred.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to distinguish and behave with a good sense of decorum; acting as a brand ambassador is absolutely required.
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented.
- Good command over the English language.