Arcadis is the leading design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets with a passion to improve the quality of life and be recognised as the best. To achieve this, we collaborate with the 27,000 Arcadians in over 350 offices around the globe on world-changing projects.
Due to the growing needs of our Marketing and Communications team, we are looking for Head of Marketing and Communications to deliver marketing and communications activities and initiatives to assist in delivering to Arcadis Australia Pacific’s overall business objectives.
- Develop and oversee marketing and communications strategy for the Australia Pacific region;
- Ensure marketing strategy supports key client and pursuit focus;
- Enable Regional Marketing Team to deliver campaigns;
- Manage compliance of Arcadis' brand guidelines in Australia and prioritised for region;
- Grow the current internal communications strategy and identify new channels and opportunities to support internal communications activity across the business;
- Collaborate with Global Marketing and Communications team to roll out local initiatives, and provide input on behalf of region for brand and global campaigns;
- Collaborate with Client Director and Regional Bid Manager to ensure activity is aligned between the teams, marketing activity is client-centric and the marketing strategy supports business growth; and
- Assist in ensuring Arcadis brand guidelines are upheld when producing materials, and also in assisting stakeholders.
- Professional services or Engineering background;
- At least 10 years’ experience in marketing and internal communications;
- Proven ability to create successful, targeted marketing communications within budget that are measurable and achieve desired business outcomes;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of strategic marketing and internal communications plans;
- Customer focus and ability to tailor solutions to specific client and stakeholder needs (internally and externally);
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal ability;
- Experience in coaching and leading a team of marketing professionals’ team to meet business objectives; and
- A ‘can do’ attitude with an agile approach to operate in both strategic and operational environments.