- They will be grounded in traditional customer data, experienced in handling customer data sets, but also be thought and practice leading in the integration and analysis of digital, media and social data.
- They should have the vision and ability to take these data and apply highly effective analytical methodologies to drive useful insights for clients.
- They will be a key member of the Data & Insights department and be constantly pushing for innovative ways to work collaboratively both with other D&I teams and with planning, account handling and tech.
- This person must be billable to client business and willing to operate at all levels to deliver great analytical work to clients.
- Understand existing and potential client marketing needs in order to identify appropriate insight needs and analytics solutions.
- Deliver analytics work through the team in a highly effective manner, carefully managing expectations of internal stakeholders and clients.
- Act as a trusted adviser to internal teams and clients, being a provider of reliable, knowledgeable and innovative solutions to business problems.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating the insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Identify strategic insights that drive better targeting to meet marketing and business objectives.
Knowledge Skills & Competencies
- Highly competent in traditional data analysis tools for statistical analysis, segmentation and modelling.
- Experience with emerging analytics and ‘Big Data’ tools such as R, Pig and MongoDB is desirable.
- Knowledge of advanced research methodologies and experimental design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to explain the technical details of analytics in a non-technical way to people outside the discipline.
- Good proposal writing skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Personality Traits and culture.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Degree related to computer sciences, system engineering or similar field.
- 1+ year hands one experiences on Technical BA role.
- Compulsory financial services experience.