- Academic qualification: at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems / Computer Science, Energy, Environment & Climate Change.
- Min 5 years (Senior Research Consultant) / Min 3 years (Research Consultant)of relevant working experience.
- Preferred industry: Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Technology / Engineering / IT and Business Administration and Advisory/Consulting.
- Required knowledge: Technical analysis, business due diligence, industry research, technology risks & report writing. Sound understanding of technology lifecycle and business operations (including technology start-ups).
- Required skills: Good Interpersonal/Communication, Business Writing for Management and decision making process, Adaptive and Proactive, Proficient in verbal and written English, ability to present case studies.
- Personal characters: Ability to work independently/minimal supervision while meeting project deadlines, demonstrate an active interest in learning, positive mindset.
- Support Management/Board committees' assessment, internal department requests, external consultant engagements, contribute effort to achieve company performance, building MDV staff tech competency, industry insights and knowledge management.
- To perform due diligence and deliver quality technology, technical & business report, to provide advisory services on specific areas of technology and high growth sectors for effective decision-making process with sound subject matter analysis. Following technology sector exposure would be an added advantage:
- Renewable energy - Solar, Hydro, Biomass, Biogas, Energy efficiency, etcetera.
- Information Technology - Digitalisation, Connectivity, Communications, IoT, Big Data Analysis, etcetera.
- Other new emerging technology areas.